Invest in the Fort Myers Area
We proudly serve investors looking to buy and sell residential real estate in the Fort Myers area. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, professional realtor that knows the local area, and works tirelessly for their clients, we are your logical choice to invest in Fort Myers.
Our services include:
- Identify and select great cash producing properties.
- Guide you through all phases of acquiring the properties.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the property after it’s purchased.
- Facilitate rehab, repairs and renovation.
- Help you sell the property when you are ready.
Areas We Cover: South Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, East Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte
It’s easy. You’re the investor. We do the rest.
If you are looking for residential real estate to invest in Fort Myers, we offer unmatched dedication to our clients, and a wealth of knowledge of the Fort Myers area. Additionally, our exceptional property management allows you to rest easy that your property is in good hands. And, if and when you are ready to sell, we will assist you through the process with minimal stress and professionalism.
Tips for Making a Solid Investment:
- Have a sizeable down payment: Mortgage insurance won’t cover investment properties, so you need at least 20% down to secure traditional financing for them. If you can put down 25%, you may qualify for an even better interest rate.
- Be a strong borrower: Although several factors (among them the loan-to-value ratio and the policies of the lender you’re working with) can influence the terms of a loan on an investment property, investors should check their credit score before attempting a purchase. It will have the greatest impact on the terms of your loan.
- Ask for owner financing: A request for owner financing used to make sellers suspicious of potential buyers, because almost anyone could qualify for a bank loan. However, today it’s become more acceptable due to the tightening of giving credit.
- Think outside the box: If you’re looking at a property with a high chance of profit, consider securing a down payment or renovation money through home equity lines of credit or from credit cards. Always research your investment thoroughly before turning to riskier sources of cash.
Consider Multi-Family Resident Investments:
- They are usually proportionally less expensive than single family homes.
- You can rehab and repair them as you go.
- You pay less in property taxes.
- You can negotiate better deals with property managers.
- Much higher ROIs than single family residents (generally).
- Cash re-fi is more profitable.
Maintain Your Properties:
Always maintain your units in good condition to reduce vacancy rates and support good rent amounts.
For more information on how you can invest in Fort Myers, give us a call or simply submit the contact form below.